More About CHRISTIE1213
Recipes I've Shared:
I found this and loveit! Making it today and need to know the nutritional content and calories.
This is a popular recipe on allrecipes.com. I added to this site to obtain nutritional information since we make it every couple of months.
I modified this from another recipe I found online. This is on the high side of sodium, but packed with protein and great tasting.... Just drink lots of water! I recommend you eat a salad before this meal because you'll be tempted for seconds!
This is a healthy meal that everyone will enjoy. It's an easy way to use leftover chicken breasts.
This is an easy filling snack or lunch. This recipe will serve 2 people or save for another snack later in the day!
This is a modified version of a recipe that I found on allrecipes.com. It's super easy and goes great with a nice cold salad. My teenagers love it.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Lowfat Bean Soup
- Super Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Greek Turkey Burgers (Spanikopita Burgers)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Fruity Stuffing
- Dairy-Free Protein Powder Pancakes
- Fat free fantasy
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheesy Crockpot Chicken
- Low Sodium Vegetarian White Bean Chili
- Anytime, Healthy Pizza
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken