More About NEVERNAKED
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from a from a Rachael Ray recipe, this is easy to make and very tasty! Plus, it's a great source of fiber.
A healthier version of a local restaurant's awesome side dish!
I tweaked the original to get them under 100 calories each and here they are in all their spongy glory!
*Note* While Entering the recipe in the recipe calculator, the calories come out at 97 but when I view the recipe it shows 103. I'm not sure why that's happening but they average out to 100 calories each..Enjoy!
A lighter version of my favorite dessert!
Made in mini muffin tins for a tiny treat.
A healthier take on a favorite treat..
Recipes I've Rated:
- Blue Blueberry Muffins
- Roasted Corn and Pepper Soup
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad (Un-chained recipe contest)
- Cream Cheese Veggie Chicken Pasta
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Lo-Cal Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Mock Frappuchino or Mocha Latte
- Tiramisu brownies
- Whole wheat applesauce pancakes
- Simply Popped Popcorn
- Cracker coated chicken strips
- Fajita seasoning homemade
- Best Ever Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Parmesan coated Chicken
- Corn Relish