More About FITAT50
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This meat loaf is Virgin Diet approved.
This dessert is from The Virgin Diet.
From The Plan by Lyn-Genet
Makes a healthy breakfast or snack!
From Lyn-Genet's The Plan with slight adjustments.
This is a wonderfully moist and delicious recipe. Oatmeal baked with bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, honey and walnuts, oh my!
A delicious dinner with chicken, tomatoes, beans and mixed veggies that my hubby and I came up with after spending the day trimming our bushes.
From Conquer The Fat-Loss Code
Can make 1 big pancake or 2 medium size, this is delicious with .5 cup berrries.
A delicious low calorie, low fat soup with chicken, rice, tomatoes and spinach.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spicy Coco Sauce
- Flax Granola
- Honey Vinagrette
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Slow Cooker Split Pea and Ham Soup
- Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Eggplant Napoleon
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Turkey Muffins/Loaves
- Taco Chili
- Sesame Bars (Raw & Gluten Free)
- Collard Green Pineapple Smoothie
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- Easy & Wholesome Zucchini Muffins
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta