More About FITAT50
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a wonderfully moist and delicious recipe from Skinnytaste.com. Oatmeal baked with bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, honey and walnuts, oh my! It is 6 WW plus points per serving.
A delicious dinner with chicken, tomatoes, beans and mixed veggies that my hubby and I came up with after spending the day trimming our bushes.
A delicious low calorie, low fat soup with chicken, rice, tomatoes and spinach.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Carrot Ginger Soup (The Plan recipe)
- Split pea and ham soup (slow cooker)
- Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Eggplant Napoleon
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Turkey Muffins/Loaves
- Taco Chili
- Sesame Bars (Raw & Gluten Free)
- Collard Green Pineapple Smoothie
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche
- Zucchini Muffins
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta