More About ASPOTTR
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Casserole with reduced fat cresecent roll top and bottom
I found this on Spark Recipes awhile back, but now the original poster changed the recipe online....high in sodium, but my family likes it. On occasion it's not a bad choice.
Low carb- removed the pasta
Yummy shredded chicken sandwich. Great for potlucks and parties!!
Super quick and easy
Quick and easy and the kids love them (I leave out the spinach and add pepperoni to theirs).
This is a recipe from SKYHIN99 that I tweaked a bit (ground turkey and brown rice).
This was a recipe I found in a weight watchers cook book and modified to a slow cooker recipe.
This recipe was given to me by NoMoreFoolin and my kids loved it. I just typed it up, so I could see the nutritional contents.
My girls dipped them in ranch dressing!
I know this has eggs so it's not vegan, but vegetarian was my only option for the category
This is super easy to make and delicious! I took this recipe for a Healthy, Homestyle cooking cookbook. I always double the recipe, so the info listed here is for a double batch.
This is a super quick, easy and delicious salmon recipe that requires very few ingredients.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Banana Pumpkin Smoothie
- Mock Frappuchino or Mocha Latte
- Baked Egg Cups
- Carmel Puffed Corn
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Rueben Sandwich
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest - Healthy Egg Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Easy Hamburger and Rice Casserole
- Stuffed Peppers
- Sliced Baked Apple
- Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Fruit Pizza
- GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
- Bean and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Turkey Meatballs