More About CHELSITA98
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
From start to clean this should take you 7-8 minutes
This is traditional Mexican bread pudding with a few tweaks to make it healthier.
This is a spicy soup that is perfect for cold days, or when someone has a cold. Of course, we ate it on healthy, warm July day. The only down side is it has about double the sodium I "like" in a meal.
This is wonderful to make one evening and save for the next afternoon's get together. This has enough fat and calories to still be special occasions only. For a nice twist, we are going to use chocolate lasagna that we bought at the farmer's market last week.
This is a modified WW recipe. It is the perfect recipe for a cold treat.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chile Con Queso
- Joni's Cheese Noodle Casserole
- Bahama Breeze Black Bean Soup
- Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Pot roast with gravy
- Weeknight Italian Stuffed Sandwich
- Lively Lemon Bars
- Ma's whole big pot o' chile
- Patti's Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hamburger Soup
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Sweet Potato Fries
- baked apples
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Coconut Shrimp- Healthy & Delicious!