More About TOUDLES
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Alternative recipe for grain free diet
This spicy dish is made with beans cooked ahead from dry without salt.
Best veggie meatballs I have ever had. This is a recipe my sister came up with about 30 yrs ago, I love that it is soy free.
Lighter version of a dish Mom uvere to fix with her home canned tomatoes. Add additional liquid and rice can be cooked in the same pot with round steak on top.
The pear makes this sweet.
SERVE COLD OR WARM
cook time is for cooking the brown rice, and chicken. If made from precooked or minute rice would be shorter.
Easy lo cal slaw
This is from the Minute Rice web site, I've lightened it just slightly by using low chloesterol egg and light cheese
Lower Sodium.. even lower if you make your own salsa from fresh tomato's
Pinto beans for this recipe were cooked ahead and frozen. cooking time for them is not included in the cooking time for this recipe. 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed can be substituted.
The pinto beans in this recipe are cooked ahead, from 1/2 pound of dry beans, which were soaked overnight then cooked for 2 hours. This cooking time is not inculded for this recipe.
Beans cooked like this can be made ahead in larger quantities and freeze well.
Serve with meatballs in a chafing dish or crock pot as an appetizer or pot luck, or over meatballs and egg noodles as and entree.
Any type of mushroom may be used, also the wine is usually what I have on hand or left out.
Great to make ahead and freeze.
Made small enough to serve as a appetizer with your favorite sauce, or smaller meatballs allow you to control portion sizes when served as and entree with spaghetti, or swedish meatballs.
I made these for the vegetarians at a famaily reunion cookout. I didn't make enough, everyone loved them. Now I make them for myself. Serve with buns. and you favorite toppings.
Delicious breakfast, good enough to be desert
Lighter version of the pot luck favorite.
Best if refrigerated overnight.
So pretty when served in glass, or trifle bowl you will have to take the 1st serving at a pot luck, or no one will want to mess it up.
Keep on hand in fridge at all times ! Serve with humus, salsa, or avacado dip if desired.
Good brunch after morning workout.
Recipes I've Rated:
- almond oopsie rolls
- Chocolate Angelfood Cake from scratch
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Crab & Pea Salad
- Roasted Garlic & Feta Mushrooms with Runny Egg
- Brown Rice with Tomatoes & Avocados
- Grandma's Oyster Dressing
- Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie
- Orchard Fruit and Oat Cookies
- Amy's Venison Chili - Reduced Sodium
- Sweet Potatoes with Apples & Cranberries
- Italian Green Beans (Easy & Fast)
- Chili Con Carne
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Red Kidney Beans to Freeze
- Roasted Beets 'n' Sweets, all recipe
- Grammy's Chicken and Noodles
- Home Made Chicken and Egg noodles
- Seasoned Roasted Chickpeas/Garbonzo Beans
- Brown rice and vegetables
- Kate B's Amazing Kale and Eggs
- Taco Seasoning
- Apple Cake
- Cabbage Ham and Potatoes
- Onion-Smothered Baked Round Steak
- hearty bean soup
- Kitchen Sink vegetable soup (fat-free, vegan, low-sodium)
- Cabbage and Onions Saute
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Grilled Rosemay Mahi Mahi
- Strawberry Orange Spinach Salad
- Sugarplum's Roast Beef Hash
- Sweet & Sour Pork Stir-Fry
- Granny's Enchilada Sauce
- Blueberry Syrup
- Light n Fit Smoothie
- Cabbage & Apples
- Easy Avacado Dip
- deviled eggs
- Split Pea Soup by Linda
- Three-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Sandy's Meatloaf
- Avacado dip
- Sherrie's Favorite Pancakes
- Oven Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Zucchini, spinach, mushroom egg white quiche
- Yummy Chili
- Soup, Harvest Vegetable Beef