More About DENISE0310
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a quick & wonderful recipe given to me by a great friend. The batter makes 6 dozen small muffins & keeps well up to 6 weeks in the fridge -- so you can bake a few or many, as you like. The muffins are actually better after the batter has aged a week or so.
Nutritional Info is based on Canola Oil & Post Raisin Bran.
For variety, I add one very ripe mashed banana to one dozen muffins -- yummy banana muffins!
Pasta dishes are my main comfort food, so I was motivated to create a low calorie dish -- this one does it for me! Very quick & easy to put together and quite delish.
This is so simple & so good ... I usually use stew beef instead of chuck roast.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Tea's Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Crock Pot Sour Cream and Onion Chicken
- Chicken breasts with sour cream & salsa
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Dawnn's Garlic Chicken Surprise
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Crustless Classic Pumpkin Pie
- Spiced Pumpkin Soup
- Awesome Banana Bread/Muffins
- Cool Whip Pudding
- Vegan Artichoke Risotto
- Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Cranberry and Red Wine Reduction
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Orange Jello Salad
- Caribbean Chicken