More About PINK_NEVAEH22
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is absolutely by far my favorite pasta in the world, even better then restaurants!!!!!
I absolutely love spinach and artichoke dip, it's one of my restaurant favorites so I knew I had to make a lighter version. I successfully made a really good version of it that everyone devoured!
This was made out of sheer boredom with "normal" everyday breakfast. I felt like being creative so I tried something new and actually enjoyed it!
I made this as an after work quick meal that ended up being delicious and my replacement for pasta's with white cream sauces such as Alfredo or fettuccine style dishes. You can change the ingredients out for others if you don't like the ones I put in mine but the laughing cow really does it's job in this tasty meal!
This is one of my favorite dips and its actually pretty low fat and healthy. My mom and I make it for all kinds of occasions and its always a hit!
You can also serve with salsa because they go together wonderfully.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Flounder Au Gratin
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Carrot Cake Pumpkin Muffins
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Cauliflower faux potato salad
- The Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Mexican rice and black beans
- Spaghetti Sauce and ground beef covered chicken breast with cheese olives and onions!!!!!!!!!
- Fat Free Spinach Dip
- Banana Bread Pancakes