More About ALTHORP
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is just a delicious and healthy alternative to plain pasta with marinara sauce. I hope you enjoy it!
I love cottage cheese, and this colorful dip does not disguise the taste, so only try it if you also like cottage cheese! It is low in calories and has a lot of protein and other nutrients, and it's really easy to prepare. I like to have it with crackers, but I'm sure it would taste good with tortilla chips or anything else you like to dip.
Recipes I've Rated:
- orange scented quinoa with turkey, peacans & cranberries
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggie Mac and Cheese
- No Potato, Slow Cooker Pork & Vegetable Stew
- Summer Squash Quinoa
- Salmon Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- L.R. double chocolate brownies
- Amazing Garlic Toast
- Cashew Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Greek Chickpeas and Spinach