More About RTHOMAS1016
Recipes I've Shared:
Very Healthy and filling. High Fiber and high antioxidants.
You can substitute corn meal or Bob's Red Meal Low Carb Baking Mix for the Flax Seed Meal also.
Tasty, healthy and low fat
Mix all ingredients together except for Tomato Sauce, place in a small loaf pan, sprayed with cooking oil spray. Form into a loaf with appx. an inch of space open on all sides. Pour 1 cup of tomato sauce over loaf. Cover with foil and cook for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven, pour out sauce, and pour 1 cup of fresh sauce and replace uncovered back into oven for 15 minutes.
A crunchy tasty bread. for a softer effect, use skim milk and add more flour. good for soups and chilli.
A soup that can be used as a meal with corn bread, or muffin or as a hearty soup prior to a meal. It will be less sodium thaan calculation shows because the 2 cans of beans are drained.
Quick & Easy
Light, tasty, low calorie
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesey Tuna Veggie Casserole (Fiber, Broccoli, Cheese, Vegetable, Whole Wheat Pasta)
- Corn Flake Chicken Nuggets
- Meat Spagetti Sauce
- chinese chicken w/vegetable - chow mein or chop suey
- My Light Ranch Dip and Such
- lowcarb mexi style dinner salad
- Corn Muffins made with Egg Whites
- Carol's Asparagus
- no-salt substitude
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast