More About LLB1971
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This sauce is good on Hawaiian salad or any salad that is sweet and savory. For instance Strawberry Spinach summer salad or Orange spring salad. It is also a yummy sauce for pork, ham or chicken. This dressing/sauce is super simple to make .
I love meat loaf so I tired to make a low fat and cal substitute
Meatloaf is one of my favorites. So I came up with this alternative so I could fit it in to my meal plan. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Loads of flavor ,low cal and fat. Little high on the sodium. So if you have to stay away from that then this might not be the best choice for you.
This a what I like to call a real seafood salad with a kick. Very easy to make. 1 cup seving
1) I also used some of the left over in my eggs beters for a nice omlet for brakefast
This taste like a Blue Berry Pancake with maple syrup. Very miost. A good treat for breakfast with some fruit and coffe or tea. I got the idea from another recipe I seen on spaks recipe
Tips: Use a coffe grinder to grind cinnamon sticks, it smells awesome and it is very fresh. I promis that you can really tell the differance.
Very flavorful with a light lemony taste with just a hint of spice.
I didn't have any lemon so this what the altenitive but it is quit tastey still.
If you don't have the lemon-pepper spice
and have lemon all you need is 4 tbsp lemon zest 1 tbsp sea salt and 1/2 to 1 tbsp pepper
and your good to go. Also try it with orange.
This is a really light dish and easy to make.
It has a lot of flavor and very healthy. It has 6 gms of fat.
I love steak and cheese but my figure does not.
So I had to come up with a healhy alturitive. Also it take not time at all to make.
I went to Rugy Tuesdays and had thier turkey buggers and like them so much that I had to try to make them on my own and I liked mine even more
Easy Meal great for lunch the next day.
Two reasons Why I made this.
I was tired of the same old same old for breakfast and I am not big on cottage cheese. So came up with to give life to my taste buds.
This is a very nice treat and no guilt beacuse it low in fat and low in sugar.
1) Use no fat sweeted condenved milk and it will be even lower in cals of course fat.
This is so good and filling it was awesome.
It is really easy to make as well there is about 10 steps
This is all in one dinner or lunch.All you need to do is add a dressing of your liking to your cal and fat count. I did not add that into the Nutritional INFO.This meal takes about 15 min to make. It's a fast and easy. It tastes great and its very filling. It's low fat and very, very filling.
1) Move over butter is very low in fat and cals
and works great in this recipe it has 6 gms of fat and 50 cals pre tbsp . I think if you try you will find it very rich creamy and smooth. It is as close as you can get to the real taste of the real thing. Buttttttter umm how I miss it.
I get this made forme at lunch by a sweet and dear woman who turned me into the Amy Pizzza junky.
This is a grate lunch pizza. You will want more than one it is so good. The aroma from backing it will take you to Little Greek Pizza shop.
Good with a light garden salad/fat free iltalian dressing or cummber wedges
This is a great low fat tuna cassarol.
This is my low cal low fat version of Eggplant Parmesan.
1. If you don't have frozen onions or peppers and have to use fresh make sure you cook them in a few tbs of water or chicken broth until they are slitely softened. They might not cook threw if not cooked partly.
2. Sharp Provolone Cheese will taste great in this dish. The Oregano compliments the cheese very well.
1. Freezing garlic cloves make for fast grating and they store longer than in the frig.
2. This is great on a toasted sub roll rubbed with fresh gallic clove for a nice lunch as well.
So good!! This is easy and light with lots of flavor. I think you will love this dish.
(1) Try to find the less cal pomegranate juice they all have diff additives the best is to use 100% pomegranate juice
(1) Sea salt has a nice flavor and has less sodium than reg kitchen salt
(2) Extra light virgin olive oil has the same calories and fats as extra-virgin olive oil
the light means the color is lighter thats it.