More About KELLI9001
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Using up things I had on hand. Great quick recipe, plenty of leftover and great reheated.
This recipe is great for leftover veggies or other items. I used whatever was in my pantry.
This is absolutely wonderful and low fat but doesn't taste like it. The lemon flavor is very rich and full and great for fresh blueberries just picked from the bushes. This recipe has been adapted from Kraft but changed to reflect low fat at 80 calories per serving rather then 160.
These are great to throw on the grill and cook with steaks. Super easy to make and very good.
Taken from Kraft Deluxe box but changed to reduce calories. Kids love this. See below for complete meal suggestions.
This is similar to Kraft Frosty Orange Creme Layered Dessert but with reduced calories using fat free ingrediants. That said, it is a wonderfully simple dessert that is refreshing over those summer months and your friends and family will come back for more.
Tastes rich and sinful, without the fat or calories! Enjoy.
Recipes I've Rated:
- The 3 C's-Crunchy Carolina Chicken Salad "Unchained Recipe Contest"
- Breakfast Casserole
- Garden Potato Salad
- Pasta Salad
- Crab Cakes - Low carb, with no crumbs!
- Sweet and tangy carrots
- Grammy's Chocolate Mousse (VERY low fat/sugar)
- Potato flake fried chicken
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Maple Country Style Pork Ribs (Low Sugar)
- Cranberry-mustard Pork roast
- Pepperoni Pizza Twist
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Apple Fluff
- Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- green beans with bacon and onion
- Cola Chicken
- Green Pepper Casserole (stuffed peppers)
- slow cooker beef stew
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Coffee Smoothie