More About KEEPINGTHEFAITH
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I randomly came up with this one night when I was short on time and looking for a fast, healthy dinner. The great thing is that you can make each "pizza" differently. It's totally customizable, healthy if you make it that way, easy, and yummy! Half the recipe, one "pizza" would also make a great snack!
Easy and delicious.
Easy and delicious
I saw a very similar recipe to this calling for cottage cheese and I used nonfat plain Greek yogurt in its place; it's amazing!!!
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Curry Powder
1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
This is the easiest thing to make pretty much ever. It is SO tender and good, and the leftover meat makes fantastic sandwiches and/or wraps the next day for lunch!
This can be assembled the night before and just popped into the oven for an easy meal. It is EXTREMELY filling and satisfying.
This stuff is SO good that my carnivorous boyfriend is begging me to make it again. We like it every bit as well as lasagna. Note that this recipe is vegetarian, NOT vegan.
I found this on the back of the Simply Kraft Low-Fat Cottage Cheese container.
The sodium count listed in the nutritional info is higher than it is in reality since the black beans are rinsed, eliminating a lot of the sodium. Mashed in with the turkey, they help the burgers not be dry. Even my picky, greasy burger loving boyfriend likes these.
I followed the package directions exactly, only I subbed light mayonnaise for the full-fat. It makes a HUGE difference in fat content, and you really can't taste a difference.
From the back of my bag of chicken.
I found this on the back of the container for my mustard, and use a Protein Ranch recipe that I make at home (1 Cup Cottage Cheese, 1 packet Buttermilk Ranch mix, and 1/4 cup water thrown into a blender :) ). This is really good! It's high in sodium for those who need to watch that, just as a warning. The prep time includes the mixing and marinate time.
This makes a good occasional treat. They're better for you than many cookies. The trick is to only eat just one!
Recipes I've Rated:
- One skillet ground beef and pasta
- Awesome Breakfast Casserole
- Thigh Who Loves Me
- Parmesan-Stuffed Chicken Thigh
- Maple Country Style Pork Ribs (Low Sugar)
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Single Serving Chocolate Brownie
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Curry Chicken Thighs
- Pulled Apart Chicken (Thigh)
- My Spicy Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- 6-ingredient Indian Butter Chicken
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Stuffed Pork Chops
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Quick Chicken Thigh Dinner
- JASONZ's Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Zesty Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Turkey Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Summer Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Banana Express
- chicken enchilada casarole
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Crispy Ranch Chicken