More About KEEPITMOVING
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is my own creation. Sweet, mild, healthy, non-fishy tilapia is complimented by lemon, capers, butter, broth, and white wine in this satisfying and deceptively easy meal. I like my piccata lemony with touches of onion, garlic, and capers to round out the taste. This is a basic recipe for 1 lb. of filets. Please reduce this recipe accordingly if you use fewer filets, unless you want the leftunders as lunch or another dinner, like I do, if all is not eaten during the first go-‘round. I am a strong believer in flexibility, so experiment and substitute most any flaky white fish, pounded-flat veal or chicken cutlets, according to your creativity, pantry contents, budget, ingredient-availability, and personal tastes. I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this recipe, including any suggestions, comments, and input. Thank you for reading and trying this recipe! SparkPeople rocks my world!
This is a very simple (ask MAMAGOSS), healthy recipe for a Mediterranean-vegan-vegetarian
-low-cal side dish. This is one of my Thanksgiving sides that my Dad raves about.
This is (a) an improvement on Corner Bakery Cafe's Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup; (b) a large pot of vitamin-rich, naturally sweet, nutritious, chicken soup that (c) is very easy to make, (d) freezes well, (e) feeds about a dozen hungry people, and (f) I make throughout the year after having and making many different variations on a theme for many years
Although it can take a little time to get the chicken off the bones, it's SO worth it! Also, if you don't want to use a whole chicken or shredding it just isn't your thing, you can use chicken parts or whole breasts instead, cut off the big chunks, and dice or shred them. They'll take less cooking time, too.
There's nothing better for you, especially when ONLY chicken soup will do! It's not ambrosia (nectar of the gods), but it's as close as I can get! I appreciate your feedback and input. Enjoy! SparkPeople rocks my world! Nancy, a/k/a KEEPITMOVING
I fell in love with tzatziki the first time I tried it and was on a quest to find the recipe that included those ingredients that pleased my particular palate best. This recipe is low-fat, high-protein, nutritious, smooth, Mediterranean, refreshing, light, and hopefully the best you've ever had!
This is a quick, easy, low-fat, low-cholesterol, high-fiber main course or side dish. It can easily be made less spicy by eliminating the jalapeno and crushed red pepper. It can also be 100% vegan by substituting vegetable bullion/broth for chicken bullion/broth.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino Un-Chained Recipe Contest
- Crunchwrap Super-Supreme: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Baked Chicken Egg Rolls: Un-Chained Recipe Contest
- Tempeh Mexican Pizza - (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Unchained Recipe Contest Red Pepper Shrimp Pasta made over from Michelle's in Ketchum Idaho
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Up
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Grilled bean and cheese sandwich with sweet poato chips
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Hawaiian Pizza: 'SparkRecipes Un-Chained' Contest Finalist
- Strawberry Pancakes: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- No Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest - Healthy Egg Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest: Banana Berry Smoothie
- Soothing Asian Lettuce Wraps (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Lasagna Turkey Bolognese
- Sesame Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Unchained Recipe Contest Chicken & Dumplings
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Sesame Chicken
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Nancy's Good Food
This is a collection of fabulous, SparkPeople, low fat, high protein recipes. Some are vegan, some have fish, and others have chicken or pork. (I'm not a big beef fan...don't like the taste.) I look foward to your feedback regarding the recipes in this cookbook! SP rocks my world! Thank you.