More About MINDYHGP
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My husband has created this chili recipe. I'm not a huge fan of chili, but I can't get enough of this stuff! I love it with some Italian bread, but that really ups the carbs and calories.
These were favorites of mine growing up and 2 cups with a side of veggies/salad makes for relatively healthy/balanced and yummy meal.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese "Muffin"
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- Experimental Vegetable Soup
- Tuna Salad Mix (crackers or bread)
- Squash w/ mushrooms & ham
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Healthy Moussaka
- Stuffed Peppers
- Marie's Stuffed Cabbage with Turkey
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Impossible Taco Pie