More About KRISTEN_SAYS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A perfectly pre-portioned, high protein, low carb breakfast. I baked these in a jumbo 6-cup muffin pan, but of course you can bake these in a 12-cup muffin pan. Just be sure to adjust baking time.
I bake this bread pudding in two 5 1/2" ramekins for a big dessert for 2, but you could bake it in one 8x8 pan, or even bread pans. I like to top it with whipped cream (calories not included).
Great little breakfast or appetizer. Leftovers keep well in the fridge for a few days and can be microwaved. This is my first recipe submitting to SparkPeople so please rate and leave a comment!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Single serving chocolate brownie
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Mini Cheesecakes
- A Slimmer Slice: Fresh Tomato & Chicken Pizza
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Whole Wheat mini banana muffins
- Vegetarian Chili
- Shrimp Scampi
- World's Best (and easiest) Salmon
- Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Spinach
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls