More About DMGODDESS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
title says it all!
Another one adapted from AllRecipes
a vegetarian (easily turned vegan) chik'n salad sandwich filling type stuff!
just how I make it based on other recipes I looked at
Yet another AllRecipes recipe brought over here!
"A quick and easy way to make your own pizza crust. Simply add the meat and vegetable toppings of your choice."
another recipe found on AllRecipes but I've made it much more diet friendly!
use whatever veggies you happen to have on hand!
another recipe I found on allrecipes.com and tweaked to make less calorific.
it uses avocado!
Found this on Allrecipes and altered it a just a bit.
Found this recipe online, too and fiddled with it to use my own variations.
Found this online and made a few adjustments
Serve with some malt vinegar or 'tartar' sauce and it's pretty reminiscent of fish sticks.
I found it on allrecipes.com
I'm going to try baking it instead of frying.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Swiss Chard Italian Wraps
- Whole Wheat Crumpets
- Vegan Corn-Smart Dog Bread
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Vegetarian Minestrone
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Light Alfredo Sauce
- Egg and Lentil Curry
- Vegan Diet BBQ Tofu & Veggies (Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, & Mushrooms)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Tofu Meatballs
- One Pot TVP Corn and Rice
- Cucumber Pickles
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Zesty Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Tofu Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe
- Vegetable Tofu Scrambler
- Cabbage Noodle Salad
- Brownie Muffins
- Black Bean and Corn Flautas
- Tofu Fingers
- Caribbean Black Beans, Peppers & Pineapple
- Lasagna with Mex appeal
- Veggie Crab Green Taco
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|The Omm Nomm
|things to try #2
things I've found to try, if there's meat in the recipe, believe me, I'll be phasing it out and probably redoing the recipe so it reflects the new calorie/nutritional content the absence of meat will bring about.
|recipes I should never ever make ;)
|Needs to lowered in calories
|Breads and whatnot
|New FA Food Plan foods