More About JADATRACK
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Made this up with the last few items I had remaining in my fridge and pantry. Turned out very tasty. It's quick, easy, and high in protein. Can also be customized with other stir-fry veggies of your choice, or chicken instead of tofu
So very tasty. The nutrition facts calculated are based on the specific brands I use for the bread and cheese, so you may need to recalculate based on what you have.
A nice, hearty soup. Great served with warm bread to dip in the broth.
A recipe my boyfriend and I contrived. Replacing pork sausage with chicken sausage, and ricotta with cottage cheese helps cut the calories and fat.
A simple appetizer recipe that's especially great for people who want to eat tomatoes, but don't like them. I like to serve it on top of toasted baguette pieces, but can be eaten with whole wheat crackers for a healthier option.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Orange Tofu
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Low-Fat Vegetarian Stuffed Shells
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Sesame Chicken
- Southwestern Eggrolls: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Winner
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken parmesian risotto