More About APOOKY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I usually use sugar in this recipe but replaced it with Splenda and it was still very good!
This salad is a wonderful sweet and sour mix. Makes a great lunch by itself or with some grilled chicken or packaged tuna. Also added sliced almonds and tomatoes, not figured into nutritional values.
Can also be made with ground turkey..
Rather than canned pinto beans, I slow cook dry pinto beans in crockpot overnight.
The wheat germ and flaxseed gives this bread a nice nutty flavor....
This thick and rich smoothie will fill you up. Using frozen berries eliminates the need to a ice....
Recipes I've Rated:
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Turkey Spinach Feta Burger
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Shrimp Bowls
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken
- easy asparagus dish
- Chocolate chip pudding cookies
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Omelet with Spinach and Cottage Cheese
- L.R. Baked egg puff
- Lemon Pineapple Salad
- Spicy Cubed Potatoes
- Goulash with Ground Turkey and Beef
- No Fat Added Pineapple Chicken Asparagus
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Apple Crisp
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|"Not a Diet" Cookbook
I compiled this cookbook to remind myself that I will no longer be "dieting", I will be LIVING HEALTHIER! All of the recipes have been kid tested and approved....