More About STACEY96
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
YUMMY…..good post workout!!!
Trying to make a healthy appetizer with what I had in my fridge and pantry so here it is.
I was trying to find an alternative to Store Bought Potato Chips and this is what I came up with... Next time I will try other spices.
This is YUMMY.........you get a big portion for not a lot calories! I serve it with homemade bread sticks and a salad!!!!
This is a spin off of Crockpot mushroom and beef by DORKETT79..... I just tweaked it for our bigger family and added some other ingredients that we love with beef.
Crockpot roasted chicken breast
My kids love these muffins so I just try to vary what I put in them.
This is an easy meal
My kids are in love with this one!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Linda's Low Carb CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE
- Chicken Mushroom Melt
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew
- HCG Cabbage Chili
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Turkey and Spinach Manicotti
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Tasty Artichoke Chicken
- Mexican Spaghetti
- whole grain pancakes
- Better Beef and Broccoli
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole