More About JALICOOK
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I've been trying to find a way to incorporate the foods my family loves into my diet. I tried this one yesterday and the family loved it and didn't miss the butter and enjoyed the crunchy veggies.
This time there are more vegetables than meat in this sauce. It's very spicy - Cayenne pepper and dried pepper flakes make the heat.
Great for brunch
Easy bake side dish that tastes good wth little addedseasoning
5 minute prep time.
You can workout, watch a movie, do your nails, vacuum, take a walk - anything you can think of while this cooks.
Really very easy chicken dish.
I built on a previously submitted recipe to add frozen spinach and bell peppers to make it a little healthier.
I don't exactly measure ingredients, so please season to taste. I also added a lot of dried crushed red pepper to make up for less salt.
You can eliminate the Parmesan to save on sodium.
Recipes I've Rated:
- High Fibre Blueberry Pancakes
- BBQ Steak Wrap
- Chicken Mushroom Potato Hash
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Spicy Southern Barbecued Chicken
- Chocolate Cheater's Dream
- Skillet Lasagna
- Puerto Rican Chicken Fricasse
- Cuban Chicken over Spanish Rice
- Healthy Turkey & Whole Wheat Spaghetti