More About REBECKY44
Recipes I've Shared:
Rainy day favorite.
Capers add a change to the usual Deviled egg recipe.
Yummy and quick! My daughter made this recipe for us, and it was a knock-out!! We served the chicken on spaghetti pasta that had been tossed in olive oil, basil, & garlic powder. It was de-lic-ious!
Easy make ahead Sunday morning egg dish.
Delicious glaze for salmon fillets.
Easy dinner when you are in a hurry.
Get the taste of stroganoff without all the long hours over the stove!
Black-eyed peas grab some heat and spice from jalapeno peppers and cumin in this flavorful slow cooker preparation that also includes diced ham, bacon, bell peppers, onion, and garlic.
This is VERY SPICY if you follow the recipe exactly. If you want to cool it down cut the spices down!
Good source of antioxidants
Good source of antioxidants.
Good recipe for those following the Mediterranean way of healthy eating.
Makes 6, ˝ cup servings
Old time favorite around our house!
Simple, simple, simple! When you are needing a quick delicious, nutritious dinner... this is it!
Fast-roasted cherry tomatoes and zucchini tossed with cannellini beans, penne pasta and pesto sauce. This dish can be served hot as a main meal, or cold as a pasta salad.
This is “pan-Mediterranean” in its flavors and employs a method of cooking fish by keeping it moist in a zesty sauce. You can also add capers, roasted peppers or sun-dried tomatoes to the sauce.
One of the finest dishes ever to come out of the Silver Palate Cookbook, this chicken marbella is first marinated in oil, vinegar, capers, olives, prunes, and herbs, then baked with added brown sugar and white wine. While prunes and capers might seem like an odd combination, when cooked together with chicken they create a delectable sweet and sour, savory flavor. The original recipe calls for the chicken pieces to be marinated all night. We found that marinating for 5 hours worked fine.
Here's a simple dinner recipe consisting of boiled potatoes, vegetables, and plain omlete. It has been a typical everyday dinner recipe across towns and villages of Catalonia.
In 30 minutes you will be able to serve a healthy and nutritious dinner recipe, exactly as my mother did almost every evening to seven children. I still hear the sound of the forks when the whole neighborhood started beating the eggs for dinner. As the proverb says: Eat boiled vegetables and you'll live a long life.
Delicious and easy stewed chicken
Nice quick lunch
Spice your salmon up with this spice rub
This is a healthy snack that is good for you to start your day or curb hunger.
Hearty one dish meal designed for a cold winter's day to warm your bones!
This rib-warming slow cooked side dish is transformed to a flavorful, full fledged meal.
Homemade mayonnaise is the easiest and healthiest compliment to any dish. This was shared by LOVESCAMPING. Thank you!
Atkin's recipe for an egg custard which is yummy for dessert or breakfast.
This is a great dish that can be adjusted by using other chicken parts or even pork.
Great Sunday Dinner or for a special occasion!
This Hungarian dish is easy and delicious. The original recipe said it is for "4" but I found that depending on the size of your chicken it really makes enough for "6" or 3 days of meals or leftovers!
This will give you that chocolate ice cream fix!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Atkins Friendly Breakfast Muffins
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Pumpkin Dip
- Easy Bean Tostadas
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Shrimp Pasta Siciliana
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Corned Beef & Cabbage
- Great Northern Bean Soup
- Mediterranean Turkey Wrap
- Citrus Mahi Mahi
- Cabbage-soup-diet soup
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Baked Potato Soup
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Black Bean Hummus
- Dark Chocolate Hummus
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Zucchini Patties
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Grilled Rosemay Mahi Mahi
- Grilled Mediteranean Ahi Tuna
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Orange Chicken
- BBQ Steak Wrap
- Baked Cod Fillets
- Mediterranean Tuna Sandwich
- Mediterranean Fish Fillets
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- White Beans with Ham
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Deborah's Quesdilla
- No-Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Apple and Pork Stir-fry with Ginger
- Bavarian Beef
- Gingery Chicken Noodle Soup
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Zesty Orange-Cranberry Sauce (Relish)
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cranberry Granola Bars
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Black Bean Chicken
- Lime Shrimp
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- OVEN BAKED ZUCCHINI STICKS
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- Veggie Kebabs
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Leprachaun Pie
- Baked Egg Cups
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Quick Greek Salad
- Better Banana-Raisin Oatmeal Muffin
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Caribbean Chicken
- Pork Chops with Orange-Soy Sauce
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Simple Smoothies
- Vegan Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
- Lemon Chicken
- hummus low fat version w/ tahini
- Spicy Chicken Soup
- Pork Chops with Sage-Garlic Butter
- Roasted Veggie Quiche
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Easy Ground Beef Skillet
- Curry Chicken Thighs
- London Broil
- Slow Cooked Corned Beef
- Baked Lemon Chicken
- Low Carb Cheesecake
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- cubed steaks paprika
- Seared Salmon
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Summer Vegetable Spaghetti
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- Seared Pork Chops
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- Tzatziki~~~Fresh Cucumber Dill Sauce/Salad
- Cowboy Caviar
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Escondido
- Low Carb Protein Brownies
- Broiled Rainbow Trout
- Meditteranean Tuna Salad
- Spinach with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts
- White Bean Tapenade
- Green Beans Sauté
- Citrus and Black Bean Salad
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Parmesan Zucchini Crisps
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- Asparagus Asiago