More About MOMRULZ09
Recipes I've Shared:
good chowder base....could use any fish or seafood. Next time i think i'll use regular corn instead of creamed corn.
The chef where I work uses this dressing on two of our signature salads. Adjust the wasabi powder based on your tastes.
top baked chips or a baked potato. nutrition info for meat & bean mixture only
Spicy outside, tender and moist inside.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Linguine with Shrimp Scampi
- Baked Potato And Leek Soup
- brown sugar mustard glazed salmon
- Spinach and Roasted Beet Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
- Spinach & Ham Lasagna
- Ham & Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Lentil & Brown Rice Stew (Crock Pot)
- Crockpot Pulled Pork
- Italian Wedding Soup In A Crock Pot
- Alton Brown's Tzatziki Sauce
- Simple Low Fat Banana Bread
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Huge Breakfast Cookies
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup
- Awesome Breakfast Casserole