More About MOONLIT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a kind of meal I whip up with mixed matched items in the fridge and freezer on days when I just don't want to go food shopping!
I started out planning to make black bean soup only to find that my beans were bad. So I used what I had in the house and came up with this. I hope you enjoy!
this is not a low fat dish but it is very good for a once in a while treat or special event
I have a thing I make that I call surprise rice which means left over cooked rice and what ever we have in the fridge to fancy it up. I tend to use lots of veggies and a little sauce and spices. Here is one variation of it.
I used what I had as left over from the day before to put this together
my daughter made this for me when I wasn't feeling well and it really hit the spot
This is a nice quick meal that can be made with what ever vegetable you have in the house. Try substituting other sauces as well or adding spices. It's fun and yummy!
rice can be substituted for couscous
Recipes I've Rated:
- RoryBeth's Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Kim and Hannah's Raw Food Delight
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- potatoes & tenders
- The Best Pumpkin Muffins, Vegan Vengance cookbook
- Vegan Sheperd's Pie (FAT FREE!)
- Pseudo-Sophisticated French Lentil Soup
- Apples and Rice
- Vegan Pasta with Vegan Chick'n & Bacon
- Easy Vegan Potato Soup
- Lentil & Brown Rice Stew (Crock Pot)
- Vegan Mexican Spaghetti with Sauce