More About BREW99
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a traditional Japanese recipe that is best eaten in the summer on those hot days. I've converted this to vegan.
This is not my recipe but is from: Vegetarians in Paradise
Not my recipe, see her site.
This isn't my recipe
This is from Soychick.com and also Peta
This recipe is from SoyChick.com
This recipe is from Soychick!
This is from "Bit*h in the Kitch" cookbook.
Recipe from the 21 Day Vegan Kickstart Challenge Website.
This is not my recipe but is from the vegweb.com website.
This is not my recipe but from the 21 Day Vegan Kickstart Program Website.
Recipe not mine... but delish!
Perfect for the Chinese New Years' Festivities! This is not my recipe
Healthy traditional version - not from a mixture
This is a recipe that we used to make all the time. It is tasty but doesn't have any meat - delicious!
This is from a newspaper clipping...
Sometimes you just want something fast and really cheap - here is the best recipe for just an occasion.
This is a free recipe from a grocery store in MI called Meijer's.
This is a recipe that I translated from cookpad.com (a Japanese cooking site).
This is an Australian favorite for Breakfast. It is packed with energy and calories. The recipe is from Kraft online website. It is a free recipe.
A common Japanese dinner that is easy to make...
From a Korean Book
This is from a Korean Book
This is a traditional Ginseng Chicken Soup. It is wonderful for making on a cool day or when someone is sick.
This is anchovy stock that can be made at home.
This is a traditional Japanese fried rice that has been translated into English so that you can guys can try it out also.
This recipe comes from cookingcute.com. It is a free source for recipes that can be used again without permission. Please go to this site to find out how to make this recipe.
Olive Magazine presented this recipe. Jamie Oliver was the cook that presented it in the magazine and also free online. I did not write this recipe.
Indian Homemade Naan Bread
Traditional Japanese chicken ball soup with noodles. I translated this recipe from cookpad.com.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Rustic winter stew with polenta
- PPK Dilly stew with rosemary dumplings
- Tofu and Squash Curry
- Tibetian Potage
- nargesi spinach
- Protein Powder & Tofu Pancakes
- Smoky Refried Beans Soup (Vegan)
- Vegan Pea and Broccoli Risotto
- Banana Oat French Toast
- Cinnamon Sourdough Crumpets
- Vegetarian Swamper's Special
- Vegan Breakfast Skillet
- Black Bean Brownies
- Colorful No-Mayo Coleslaw
- 100 Calorie Whole Wheat English Muffin and Butter
- Whole Wheat English Muffin, yield 15
- Cabbage... Latkes???
- Amy's fried egg over cabbage
- Amazing Pancakes (soy flour)
- Green Smoothie 8 oz serving
- Frothy Hot Chocolate
- Lentil Burrito Mixture
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Kimchi Fried Rice
- Big Flavor - Vegan Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Broiled kimchi
- Healthy n' Happy Homemade Crunch
- Sprouted Lentil Spread (Raw and Gluten Free)
- "Fried" Chicken
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Fruit & Nutty Ricotta Wrap
- Taco Style Lentils & Rice
- Falafel Balls (Raw & Gluten Free)
- Energizing Sesame Bars
- Vegan 순두부찌개 Korean Soup
- Korean Sesame Salad Dressing
- miso soup
- Spicy Vegetable Lo Mein
- Kimchi Bok kum Bop
- Egg in the Basket
- All Purpose Bran Flax Muffin
- L.R. steel cut Irish oatmeal
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
This is full of recipes that I enjoy that are true to Korea.
Lovely collection of vegan cookie recipes to get you going through the day. Please ask for permission before publishing or using any recipe for monetary reasons. Thanks.
|21 Day Vegan Kickstart Program
All recipes from the free online website for 21 Day Vegan Kickstart Program.
|Favorite Vegan Recipes
These are the recipes I am saving for this week's meal plan.
|River Cottage Veg
|Oh She Glows