More About BEE_FIT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and it was so great I thought I would share it on Sparks.
This reciep was taken from the back of the Spinach Fettucine Box from Catelli butI amended a little bit.
Ready in: 45 minutes
2 large ripe tomatoes
½ teaspoon salt (optional)
½ teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 green onions, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup fresh spinach, chopped
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (Or mozzarella cheese)
Shredded Parmesan, salt & pepper and fresh parsley for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut a large circle into the top of each tomato. Remove core, stems and seeds, leaving the wall of the tomato intact. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of parsley. Rub half of the mixture onto the inside wall of one tomato and the other half onto the inside wall of the other tomato.
2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the green onions and garlic and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Divide the mixture in half and place into the bottoms of the tomatoes. Divide spinach in half and place over top of the onion-garlic mixture. Divide the Parmesan cheese in half and place over the spinach. Crack a raw egg into each tomato as the top layer.
3. Place tomatoes on a greased baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until egg is cooked through. Top with shredded Parmesan and fresh parsley and serve immediately.
A fresh, healthy and delicious alternative to serving pork chops.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- kiwi Mini Muffins - low fat low cholesterol
- Roasted Broccoli and Lemons with Brown Rice
- Hamburger Egg Plant Bake
- Fettuccini Alfredo, Light
- Healthy Granola Bars
- Rice Krispie peanut butter granola bars
- Baked Egg Cups
- Skillet Lasagna
- unforgettable baked coconut chicken
- Raw Sweet Potato Souffle'
- Salmon, Peas and Corn Chowder
- Cajun Chicken Andouille and Shrimp Pasta
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Lindsey and Tessa's Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Vegetable & Seafood Soup - High Protein
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Beef Roast with vegetables
- Chicken Lime Thyme
- Honey & Orange Glazed Chicken
- Meat Loaf