More About WETMAC
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Just the thing for a cold day and you need warming up with some comfort food. (Can be made in advance and frozen until required).
An easy recipe which even the beginner can make. Served with a side sald it makesa nutritious and delicious lunch meal.
I shared this recipe with the I Love To Cook Team and had quite a positive response so i thought I would share it with you all. It is so simple to make and is both nutritios and delicious. Bon Appetite!
BTW, Substitue WalMart for Asda and you can buy the above ingredients. It is Asda in the UK.
I use this as an accompaniment to white fish and it goes especially well with seared tuna or salmon
Forget the deli. This simple to make dish can be used as a starter, as part of a salad or as a tsaty snack served with toastor bread etc.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 15 Minute Chili
- Tomato Soup
- Bruschetta-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Lemon Chicken
- Low cal Turkey burgers
- Old Fashion Egg Custard
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Not Fried Rice
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Tuna Salad - Low Calorie - Low Carb
- ham and lentil soup with potato
- Spiced Cranberry Pears
- Hot Wings
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Vegetable Couscous
- Chicken, asparagus and mushroom risotto
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Practically Cheesecake
- Scrambled Breakfast