More About JEMPOWER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I read in a magazine this was a good way to lose weight.
Lots of Zucchini this time of year and I was trying to come up with another clear soup recipe.
I've been making this salad on my return from Farmer's Market and I love it. It hits the spot and by the time I finish it it's time to go to Farmer's Market again.
I accidentally bought rye bread without caraway seeds and I prefer it with caraway seeds so I made a compound butter with caraway seeds, very good.
I wanted to eat egg not pudding but didn't want to make it so fattening so used bananas to make it blended and sweet.
I wanted to make apple cake but didn't want to make the regular sweet kind so I decided to go with corn bread mix instead. GREAT!!!
I was looking to make a pumpkin soup that was more savory with a touch of sweet and very little salt (I added no salt)
I got this great deal on a fresh turkey breast. I took it home, deboned it and cut it into 1 inch squares. Then, I decided to start a heart vegetable soup with the stock I was making.
I had some cabbage soup I made and I had a hankering for some pasta so I combined some left over cooked pasta with the soup.
I had lots of pumpkin in the closet and I thought I'd use some up today. So, I put together this recipe.
This is a great Sunday cook up and the leftovers freeze well.
I love mustard and I absolutely love mayonaise but fat free well . . . . but, I found turmeric, vinegar, fat free miracle whip, and fat free mayo tastes great so that's the fix.
I wanted to try something that looked like pasta but did not have any wheat, grain in it at all so I cut zucchini into ribbons and added it at end of making this sauce.
I was looking for a good taste to stuff a baked potato with tuna and I couldn't find a recipe so I created this recipe. I like it; just great and only 218 calories on top of potato
I wanted to make a healthy salad dressing with flaxseed and clementines. So, this is what I came up with. It is delicious.
My family always celebrated New Year's Day with Black Eyed Peas. I decided I wanted chli one New Year's Day so I substituted Black Eyed Peas and got this wonderful earthy chili.
I've been trying to eat clear broths before supper these days so I will fill up and not want to eat all evening. I invented this spinach broth because I LOVE spinach.
Threw together with leftovers
A low cal holiday festive pie with apples and cranberries
This is a spicy pink sauce that tastes great on pasta. It's only 58 calories a serving and delicious on Wildwood's pasta slim.
I substitute green beans for high carb chili beans but add chili beans too to give it taste. Try it and enjoy!
I learned this recipe many years ago. It's great during the summer and also as a quick easy breakfast for the family.
This is a Sunday afternoon favorite that goes well with pot roast or baked chicken.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mediterranean Chicken with Orzo
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Garlic Chicken Vegetable soup
- Almond, Walnut, Cherries Energy Protein Bars
- Baked Lemon Chicken
- Red Leaf Salad with Sardines
- carrot salad with ginger dressing
- Gingered Curry of Carrot Soup with Bell Peppers
- Chicken Enchilada
- Herbed Tomatoes, Chicken and Rice
- Turkey and green beans
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Zucchini
- Baked Pollock Packets
- Rachel's Cream of Broccoli Soup low fat
- baked stuffed flounder
- Cauliflower "Mac" & Cheese Casserole
- Canned Pink Salmon Patties
- Ground Turkey Fiesta
- Tuna Baked Potato
- Tuscan Style White Beans
- Chicken with white beans and pasta
- Turkey Muffins/Loaves
- Salsa Turkey Burgers
- Quiche Lorraine
- Bavarian Beef
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Vegetable Clear Soup
- Low Carb Chicken Soup
- Cabbage and Potatoes
- LaRaine's Rainbow Tossed Salad
- Ground Chicken Chili
- Greek Turkey Burger
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Homemade Turkey Chili
- Green Beans and Hamburger Stew
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Sloppy Garden Joes
- Carol's Grape and Apple Waldorf Salad
- Greek Cous Cous
- Green Snap bean and Capsicum Casserole
- Mediterranean Mini Meatloaves
- Spiced Chicken Breast with Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken salad wraps (hot or cold)
- Roasted Petite Yukon Gold Potatoes with Herbs de Provence
- Caribbean Chicken
- Poached Eggs
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Ground Turkey with Mac & Cheese
- Parmesan Chicken Breast
- Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Crispy Crusted Baked Chicken Breasts
- Ground beef w/mushroom sauce
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Black Bean & Ground Turkey Taco Skillet
- Potato FLAKE Fried Chicken (Breast)
- Tigerlily's Brown Confetti Rice
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
These are recipes I've picked out of the spark pages.