More About TRACYZABELLE
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
We eat this with many dishes especially with armenian dishes
Delicious Armenian style soup
**TO TEMPER YOGURT ADD A THE HOT BROTH TO THE YOGURT A LITTLE BIT AT A TIME UNTIL THE TEMPERATURE COMES UP TO PREVENT IT FROM CURDLING
Delicious way to use leftover corned beef. My daughter made this for us day after St Patricks day with fried eggs and rye toast.
This dish is known as Nana's Muenster noodles or as we call it Armenian Macaroni and cheese since Nana is Armenian.
When I was younger we ate a dish called "Irish" spaghetti, named that because it was green obviously. I made it healthier.
We make this dip usually with a can of hormel chili instead of salsa but one day wehen I had a vegetarian friend coming over, I changed it up a bit.
MY daughter loves to cook so today it is a stromboli.
about 20 1/2 cup portions
4 ingredients and tastes great!
Easy crock pot pulled pork wiht 3 ingredients
I like brown rice and I wanted to make a recipe that was CORE on the weight watchers program.
This is a meal we ate as a child that I lightened up a bit that my family loves. I also add italian seasoning if the turkey is not seasoned already.
I used some leftover rice and spinach to make a nice soup
Delicious meat free meal
An easy to make recipe that's full of Vitamin A.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Kitchen Basics: Chicken Noodle Soup
- The Sacred Heart Diet's Vegetable Beef Soup
- Slow Cooker Bean and Vegetable Casserole
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Raw Creamy Cucumber Soup
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Vegetable Soup
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Tropical Dream Chia Pudding
- Lobster Tail with Zesty Garlic Butter
- Steamed Clams in wine and butter
- yogurt mint soup
- Pinto-White Bean Chili with Green Peppers
- Rice Pilaf
- Gradly Creamy Grits
- Cheesy Vegetarian Sweet Potato with Beans
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Maui Bagel
- Stuffed Baby Zucchini for Two
- 40 clove chicken
- Cool & Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Cowboy Caviar
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- ChickPeas & Spinach
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- 15 Minute Chili
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- Penne & broccoli w/shrimp
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Tracy's tried it