More About FUTURESTRAWN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Not a product listed in this chili has to be home-made! Take leftovers from the freezer and pre-packaged items to make a killer chili that hits the spot.
This recipe is an excellent way to make use of fresh vegetables and try a meat-free meal. Chickpeas are full of protein and will definitely fill you up.
This recipe has a good blend of tastes and textures. The curry powder, chili powder, soy sauce, pineapple, and seasoned vinegar cover all your flavor bases. Likewise, the potatoes, chickpeas, tomatoes, and pineapple create a myriad of different textures.
All-in-all, these factors make this recipe a keeper.
What do you do when you want a really good vegetable soup, but you don't have all of the "traditional" ingredients? Why, a kitchen sink soup, of course. This soup hinges around the fresh produce we had around the house, but it is easy to add whatever you need.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chickpea Gravy (fat-free vegan)
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- Vegetable/Tofu Stir Fry with A Spicy Teriyaki Sauce
- California Bean Burger
- Homemade French Toast
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Vegetarian Black Bean Cakes with Orange-Basil Salsa
- Moroccan Roasted Vegetables
- Diet Coke Sloppy Joes
- Fool Proof Oven Baked Brown Rice