More About MARISA325
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy way to prepare brisket. So simple and delicious!
Absolutely delicious lightened up sweet potato recipe. Perfect for those of us who don't like the marshmallow-laden version!
Don't let the name scare you, the garlic taste is not strong. We replaced the chopped tomatoes with Rotel for an extrakick. From the "Everything Soup Cookbook."
Incredibly delicious! Easy recipe... great for company or just a football Sunday at home.
Also delicious with skirt steak. Easy recipe with ingredients you have on hand. Great on the grill or in the broiler.
Modification to Rachael Ray's original
From the Kraft website. Nice healthy alternative to the mayo-loaded original
Recipes I've Rated:
- World's Best (and easiest) Salmon
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Ham & Cheese Frittata
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp
- Fajita Chicken
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Broccoli Slaw
- Sesame Chicken
- balsamic glazed pork tenderloin
- Texas-style Chili (ground beef and turkey)
- Open-Faced Sloppy Buffalo Joes
- Summer Squash Skillet
- Spicy Cilantro Peanut Slaw