More About INKYDINKYDOO
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Enjoy the holidays with this crustless pumpkin pie! Although it's low in carbs, it's every bit as good as its higher carb relatives.
One of my favorite childhood memories is eating Grandma's 'cabbage casserole'. It's one of those things where you just layer 'stuff' in a pan and bake, but boy, is it good! This version substitutes ground white meat turkey for her ground beef and brown rice for the white rice she used. It's every bit as good, though, as Grandma's -- and better for ya.
This refreshing summer side dish goes well with any grilled meat, poultry, or fish.
This originally started out as a topping for a Jell-O dessert, but we liked it so much that I now thin it down, with a bit of unsweetened pineapple juice, and use it as a dip for fruit.
This is one of my favorite dressings and is particularly yummy drizzled on a bed of Romaine and sliced chicken, with just a sprinkling of shredded smoked cheddar.
This simple-to-make, super moist banana bread is a real treat for those doing low carb or those trying to avoid sugar.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 15-Minute Asian Beef Soup
- Mandarin Orange Cake - Low Fat
- Shrimp Creole
- HealthierLynn's Baked Apple Streusel
- Simple Grilled Salmon
- Nabilah's low fat bean dip
- Turkey Joes
- Tex mex calzones
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Cucumber Salad
- Baked Salmon Dijon
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Porcupine Meatballs
- L.R. blueberry muffins with oat bran and flax
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Light Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Quick Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- Pasta salad with Tomatoes, black beans and corn
- Portobello Mushroom Jambalaya with Chicken
- Grilled Halibut Steaks
- Flounder Au Gratin
- Weezie's Quinoa Salad
- Smoky Cheese Black Bean and Rice Casserole
- Judy's Scalloped Corn
- Guilt Free Pineapple Orange Cake
- White Chicken Chili
- Mexican rice and black beans
- thai chicken wraps
- Angel Food Cake Roll