More About EM4488
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Everything to go into the burrito, but calories do not count the tortilla itself.
Quick Cooking 2006 cookbook - page 40
Found on the back of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Penne Box
Saved from : http://hubpages.com/hub/Homema
Nutritional info includes homemade chicken broth and 1 pound of ground sausage (rather than 1/2).
Makes 18 cups (1 serving = 1 cup).
Recipe from great american home cooking
From Simple & Delicious Aug/Sept 2010
Taken from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/B
Found this on allrecipes.com under "Yummy Cube Steaks" -- deeelicious!!
Basically I mixed every vegetable in my house together in this very filling stir-fry.
This is a recipe on the back of the campbells soup broccoli cheese soup
This is the recipe off of the back of Great Value Deluxe Stir Fry Mix
From Simple and Delicious Magazine - Microwave Recipe!
Chicken pot pie with grandmas amazing pie crust (just a little edited).
I edited a WalMart recipe card.
Quick, healthier version of tuna helper
1/2 cup onion
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp garlic
8 oz. cream cheese
6 oz mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 large can of diced tomatoes
16 oz. whole wheat garlic linguini
I use Whiting Fish, but could likely use others. This is a great way to get your fish in, and doesn't taste fishy at all!
Raspberry Bars with strawberry jelly
Love your veggies!!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Everyday Breakfast Sandwich
- 15 Minute Chili
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Artichoke Parmesan Chicken Wrap
- vegetarian eggplant, zucchini, and carrots yummy
- Raw Blueberry Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Fruit Smoothie
- steak fajita
- Erica's Beef & 4 Bean Chili (Low fat, High Fiber)
- Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake
- Five Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Shrimp with Spiral Pasta and Zucchini
- Garlic Chicken Barbecue Pizza
- Pork Chop and Stuffing casserole
- Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- Skillet white beans, spinach & tomatoes over Linguine
- Baked but tastes Fried Whiting
- Spinach Tomato Fettucini
- Parmesan Crusted Linguine with Hot Sausage and Sweet Peppers
- Tilapia with Vegetables
- Creamy Chicken W/Penne Pasta
- SP_Stepf's Summer Kitchen Sink Pasta
- Mexican Cube Steak
- Quick Hawaiian Ham Steak
- Santa Fe Egg Scramble
- Spiced Chicken Cacciatore
- Rainbow chicken and rice
- Vegan Sloppy Joes
- Sooo Yummy Veggie Lasagne