More About DIY_DREAM
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Potential breakfast item for elimination diet.
This is my attempt to recreate a delicious dish I had at the Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ. It can easily be made vegetarian by eliminating the chorizo and making Chef Meg's Mole Sauce with vegetable stock instead of chicken.
My mom inTaiwan made something similar in stir-fry form. I roasted the tenderloin instead of stir-frying to make it more moist.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Slow Cooker Spanish Chicken
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Quinoa Tabouli
- Healthy Carrot Cake
- Mango Salsa
- Tangy Garlic-Citrus Parsley Sauce
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Greens
- Basa in Ginger Sauce
- Moroccan Quinoa 'Couscous'
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Bruschetta-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Olive Tapenade
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad (Chef Meg's Makeover)
- Mole Sauce
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Elimination Diet Cookbook
No eggs, no dairy, no wheat, oats, barley, no pea, no corn, no beans, no soy, no alcohol, no caffeine, no sugar, no fake sugar, no butter, no fake butter, no potatoes, no tomatoes, no peppers, no eggplant, no citrus, no peanuts