More About TUNDERKIRCHER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Simple I just neede the info
These are yummy meatballs that are almost like a meatloaf. You can change the seasonings to inspire an Italian taste or Chinese or even Mexican.
This was originally an Applesauce muffin recipe that I tweaked to make a healthy breakfast muffin.
This is a conglomeration I made in the crop pot. I neede something quick and easy. I love the mix of vegetables and beans, but I'm having a little trouble with Na+. Need to tweek the seasoning a little.
These are really fun and really tasty tacos. Plus their low sodium. You can add other ingredients to them but obviously the nutritional info will be different.
This is a neat recipe I found on Allrecipe.com. Once again in my quest for low sodium foods I was amazed to see the quantity of Na+ found in the sauces(BBQ, salad, ketchup, etc.)this one isn't too bad because you can tweak the recipe.
This is a really neat egg recipe I found in Cooking Light Magazine the May 2009 edition (page 148). I like cooking with ramekins and this is a truly easy menu.
this is a recipe I found in Sparkpeople but I didn't need the salad only the dressing. It's a quick, easy, lo-sodium recipe that makes a fantastic mexican cuisine night. I like versatility of the recipe. You can change one ingredient and the flavor is totally different.
This is a really good recipe I got off of Allrecipes.com. Take a piece of crusty bread and you've got a good filling meal.
Recipes I've Rated:
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
- Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno
- SCALLOPS WITH ASPARAGUS AND RED BELL PEPPER
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Hamburger Soup
- Busy Woman's Halupki (unstuffed cabbage rolls)
- Quick Chicken-Corn Chowder
- Mom's Hamburger Steak
- tomato & pepper smothered cube steak
- Boston Cream Pie Minis - Low Fat Version
- Cod fish with onions(Bacalao Encebollado)
- Shredded Chicken Salad
- shredded chicken
- Bavarian Beef
- Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Breasts (OAMC)
- Crock pot chicken curry
- Simple Beef Broccoli Stir Fry (crock pot/pan)
- Tuna & Slaw Wraps
- Tuna Wraps
- Broccoli and Chicken Pasta
- Ham Asparagus Frittata
- Pollo a la Crema - Lowfat
- Caribbean Chicken
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Vegetable Soup Fiesta Style
- Chicken Croquettes
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Whole Grain Wheat Bread with Bran and Flax
- MY healthy Chicken Sour Cream Enchilada's
- Broiled Tilapia w/ mushrooms, onions and tomatoes
- Chicken Broccoli Mushroom Casserole
- Broccoli, Potato, Cheese Soup
- Surprise Turkey Muffins
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Tamy's Trial & Errors
Hello I am trying to get a collection of flavorful yet nutritious meals. These meals vary from ethnic to simple family fare. I'm not so interested in the calories as I am the sodium. Most of these are low fat and low sodium.