More About SWEETYKINS012
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
adkins and south beach diet friendly
a quick easy dish to make. filling and high in fiber and protien. i like to make hot homemade buttermilk biscuits to eat with this dish. my mother used to make this for all of us as we were growing up. kinda like beanie wennies.
4 equal servings. add a side salad with low calorie dressing.
low fat casserole
LOW FAT VERSION
bake in a 9 x 13 pan and then cut into 6 equal parts.
LOWER FAT. USE FAT FREE SOUP AND SAVE CALORIES.
LOW FAT SPAGETTI SAUCE
THIS IS A LOWER FAT VERSION OF MY REAL CHICKEN DRESSING.
THIS VERSION USES UNSWEETEND APPLE SAUCE INSTEAD OF OIL IN THE MIX.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Irish Soda Bread
- Beet Orange Smoothie
- Low Carb Egg Casserole
- Amanda's Light Chocolate Mousse
- Seared Scallops
- Scallops w/Italian Flavor Angel Hair Pasta
- Indian Fry Bread
- Broccoli Woccoli
- Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- Allrecipes.com Grandmother's Buttermilk Cornbread
- Banana Muffin
- Tea's Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake
- Quick & Lean Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff
- Asparagus & Ham Mini Quiches
- asparagus cassorle