More About LUPOPAZZESCO
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
With fall in full swing, I love making pumpkin treats. I also love chai tea. This combines both, in a muffin that is spicy, but lightly sweet. I like them with a small cup of vanilla soy milk.
I found this recipe online and tried to make it healthier by subbing splenda for sugar, and reducing the amount of butter/margarine.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Black bean veggie burger
- Crock Pot Mushroom Garlic Risotto
- Asian Tuna Patties
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad (Chef Meg's Makeover)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Baked Egg Cups
- Cod over spinach and tomatoes
- Baked Scrambled Eggs with Zucchini