More About ZARD75
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I was missing something.... this was it.
Just a few variations on others, but had to put it in to get the nutritional info. These have a nice dense texture.
Ground venison (or lean beef) and three different types of beans and corn make this a very filling soup. Great on a cool day.
We wanted to have a "big salad" night. This was what I came up with that I had on hand. I think the sodium calculation is a little high as I rinse the black beans. My husband says to keep it. You could add baked tortillas for more crunch, but not needed. Filling.
Very tasty. The sodium is high, could reduce the amount of the gravy mix. Serve over whole wheat noodles or pasta (not included in calorie calculation).
Recipes I've Rated:
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Three Bean Salad with Chicken
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Gramma Willie's Light(er) Alfredo Sauce
- Vegetable Couscous
- Spicy Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Layered Leftover Turkey Enchiladas
- L.R. venison lentil soup
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Chicken w/Brown Rice
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Cheesy Broccoli & Brown Rice Casserole