More About CHRISTURTLE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Simple to prepare, reasonably short cooking time, and a wonderful end result! Recipe is not low fat as is, you can substitute light coconut milk for regular to lower the fat. This is an occasional treat for me.
Only 3 ingredients I always have on hand, takes only seconds to make and will lift the plainest salad leaves out of the ordinary with a tangy chili flavour that is low carb and low fat.
Simple, fast, throw in the slow cooker meatless chili. Quick to prepare, just a few stirs throughout the day, and it's there, ready and waiting when you return home after a day at work.
A great way to enjoy your protein. Great for lunch, either warm or cold, and wonderful with a salad. Can be warmed in microwave.
Great, easy to prepare and tasty way to increase your vegetable intake. Great cooked on low in slow cooker too. I like mine served in a pasta bowl with a little shaved parmesan on top and some garlic bread. A good, filling winter warmer.
Recipes I've Rated:
- zucchini slice
- Split pea and ham soup (slow cooker)
- Oven Roasted Chicken Drumsticks
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Cottage Cheese & Veggie Hash
- Spinach and Orange Salad
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- Spicy Chicken Peanut Pasta (Sauce)
- Curried Carrot Soup by FANNETASTIC FOOD
- Thai Inspired Pumpkin Peanut Soup
- Easy Muffin Mix and Muffins
- Broiled White Fish Parmesan
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Corn Chowder
- Banana Raisin Muffins
- Zucchini Feta Muffins
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Dirty Rice
- Garlic Pita Chips