More About SHUTRBUG1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Chock full of vitamins and minerals. Roasting your own tomatoes, peppers and garlic might seem like a lot of work, but this soup is so delicious that is worth it! After returning home from vacation to find that ALL of our tomatoes had ripened at the same time, and our pepper plants were laden with ripe fruit, and the onions & garlic needed to be harvested, and the basil plants had doubled in size . . . well, the recipe was a no-brainer. Recipe can be easily downsized.
This recipe was developed by Freeme1980, a creative goddess in the kitchen!
Tender chicken topped with artichokes, kalamata olives and a creamy garlic/lemon sauce. Tastes like a lot more than 285 calories!
This is the soup everybody in the family requests for Christmas dinner. Only 77 calories per cup serving and 6 gr of protein. (I used to make this soup with heavy cream - and it was wonderful - but this is a much healthier version.
A rich, savory side dish; low fat, good protein and fiber.
A traditional pesto sauce made with less oil. Freezes beautifully. Use on whole wheat pasta, top grilled chicken with a spoonful, spread it on a chicken or turkey sandwich, and it makes a great pizza!
This hearty soup has 90 cal, 4 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein, 258 mg of sodium and only 1 grams of fat per serving. Its a big pot of soup, but it freezes beautifully!
I freeze flat in gallon bags and they stack in the freezer, and I freeze single portions in zippered sandwich bags for a quick lunch.
A delicious, hearty chicken vegetable soup, with whole wheat noodles. Easy to make and much lower in sodium than canned varieties.
Have you ever tasted roasted nuts fresh from the oven? MMMM! Before I started making this snack, DH used to bring home bags of chips and salty snacks and neither of us could resist them. Now I make up a month of salt-free, heart-healthy snacks that take care of our savory cravings and give us our healthy fats for the day. Store in zip-lock snack bags and you are ready to grab and go whenever the munchies hit. Great to keep in the glove box for when you need a snack on the run. (my discount grocery store has a bulk food section with all kinds of raw nuts)
A delicious way to use extra zucchini from your garden!
A hearty, savory tomato soup; creamy yet only 3 gr of fat per serving. A great way to use up all those tomatoes from your garden; you can even use cherry tomatoes!
A spicy asian noodle salad with crunchy vegetables - even better the second (or third!) day
Get your Mexican food fix for under 500 calories. Slow cooked pork, shredded, with onions, peppers, tomatoes and black beans. Spicy.
Delicious and filling. Low calorie, very low fat; good source of complex carbs and fiber. Makes 12 servings and freezes well.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Provencal Braised Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Fresh Pasta with Shrimp, tomatoes & garlic
- German Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork
- Dijon Chicken Smothered in Mushrooms
- Moroccan Lamb Tagine
- HCG P2 Chciken and Cauliflower Soup
- CRISPY OVEN FRIED FISH
- Tender Roast beef - slow cooker
- Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- Cheeseburger Soup - Low carb
- Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
- Warm Grapefruit Dessert
- Elegant Artichokes
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad (Un-chained recipe contest)
- No Guilt Cheese Enchiladas
- Unchained Recipe Contest - Bacon Cheeseburger
- The 3 C's-Crunchy Carolina Chicken Salad "Unchained Recipe Contest"
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Pasta e Fagioli
- Crunchy Spiced Chicken (Un-Chained Recipe Contest)
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest: Chicken Tacos with homemade salsa
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad Unchained Recipe Contest
- Idaho Turkey
- Unchained Recipe Contest Kara's Mediterranean Pizza
- Unchained Recipe Contest Chicken & Dumplings
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest: Banana Berry Smoothie
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Soothing Asian Lettuce Wraps (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest - Lasagna
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Sesame Chicken
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Southwestern Eggrolls: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Winner
- Sesame Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Easy Grilled Barramundi
- Corn Chowder
- Spiced Cranberry Pears
- Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Hubbard Squash Coconut Curry
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Low Fat, Low Calorie Zucchini Bread
- Susi's Apple-Rhubarb Crumble
- Cauliflower Puree
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Tilapia Filet
- Cold Asian Noodle Salad
- Smoked Pork Loin
- Grilled Shrimp Salad
- BBQ Mango Chicken
- Smoked Salmon Scramble