More About SHEWHOMUST
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great for sandwiches or served at dinner. Easy to make by hand or in a stand-up mixer.
This recipe is the result of a few muffin recipes that I cobbled together with what I had on hand. Very moist and tasty--good for snack or breakfast--and easy to make.
Traditional muffins or tea loaf recipe
recipe is from Cupakes and Muffins Cornerstones press. Will not reproduce here because of copyright
Recipes I've Rated:
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad
- Low Fat Blueberry Bran Muffin
- Simple Turkey A La King
- Low Calorie Banana Muffins
- Ground Beef and Potato Casserole
- Chicken (or Turkey) Pot Pie
- Simple Leftover Hambone, Carrot and Lentil Soup
- Awesome Banana Bread/Muffins
- chicken piccata
- Honey Brushed Spicy Chicken Thighs
- homemade beef EC meatballs
- Turkey, Spinach Lasagna! Nummy!!
- Potato, kale zuppa
- Terrific Turkey Meatloaf
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche