More About WATERMELLEN
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Make a single serving brownie in your microwave in less than a minute!
A deliciously decadent dessert for one, ready in three minutes: and with a real whack of protein!! Yes, you deserve it!!
I like to make a big pot of soup on the weekend and leave it in the fridge all week to heat for supper in the microwave.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Turkey Bolognese
- Snap pea and carrot lunch
- Pineapple Salsa Mahi-Mahi
- Soul of Wellness French Toast
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Anne's Spicy Chick Peas (Garbanzos)
- Cranberry Pecan Spinach Salad
- Mom's Portuguese Soup
- Slowcooker Zesty Italian Chicken
- Lime and Mint Chicken
- Vegetable Couscous
- Turkey Smoked Sausage with Beans and Rice
- Black Bean Hummus
- Sour Cream and Lime Chicken
- Chocolate cookie dough
- Simple Black Beans
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup