More About KHADEEJAH1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Clean and dry 4 chicken breast. Lift the skin and make a pocket in the meatiest part of the breast, Stuff each breast with 1 oz feta cheese. Oil the chicken with canola oil or other oil if you like. Pull the skin back over the breast, season with Italian dressing from the packet. Grill until no longer pink inside.
On a hot afternoon this salad makes a quick and easy cool lunch.
Here is a good recipe for any one who likes raw food.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 20-Minute Chicken Parmesan
- Cucumber Salad in Vinegar with Onion
- Garden Potato Salad
- Potato Chips
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Chocolate and Peanut butter smores
- Tomato Soup
- Spinach and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Alabama Lower Fat Buttermilk Chicken
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
A lot of the time I just make meals from what I have in the pantry or frig. I don't like to waste food and I don't like to throw food away. I like to make food that is quick and good.