More About EMERGINGCOCOON
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a great vegetarian casserole that has nearly 13 g of fiber and 15 g of protein per serving. It take only minutes to put together, works well in the oven or a crock-pot. Smells great while it is cooking.
Pair this a grilled meatless chicken breast and a salad and you are good to go!
Adapted from Kraft.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Best Low-Carb Bread Maker Bread Ever!
- Garden Fresh Lasagna
- Spaghetti Squash
- Vegetarian stew
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Lowfat Eggplant parmesan
- Farfalle with Mushrooms & Spinach
- Parmesan Rice Pilaf
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Roasted Red Potato Casserole
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes