More About JOSI1959
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Makes a great side dish, with lots of potassium.
I've had a different version of this with hot poppy seed dressing but I couldn't find the nutrition info for that dressing on this site.
Great meal all by itself, or may add whole wheat crackers on the side.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cabbage soup cleasing diet
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Beef, Barley and Vegetable Soup
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Cool Whip Sandwiches
- Creamy Dill-Onion Chicken Salad Wrap & Sandwich Filling
- Beth's Easy Tomato Soup
- Turkey Stuffed Peppers
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary