More About TALLGIRLX3
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Stuffed Peppers worth stuffing... in your mouth!
This recipe can easily be tweaked for your needs. I was just experimenting for something new and this is what I came up with. A little high in calories but as I said - it can easily be tweaked. Just saving it for my food journal.
This is a great recipe courtesy of kraft.com
I substituted Turkey Kielbasa (or smoked turkey sausage) to cut the fat. The sauce is delicious!
This gets rave reviews wherever it is taken. I couldn't find low fat swiss cheese, but I know it's out there! I'll just have to look at a bigger grocery store next time.
This is a great recipe when I'm in a big hurry. You can literally toss the ingredients in the dish, stir and pop in the oven. It's done and on the table in 30 minutes (that you can be spending doing something else). I always use left over chicken for this recipe b/c it's already cooked.
Great use for left over chicken
Recipes I've Rated:
- Split pea and ham soup (slow cooker)
- Bourbon Chicken
- Standard Chicken Salad
- Broccoli Woccoli
- Sweet & Sour Pork in Crockpot
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Pong Pong Pork Chops
- Shrimp and spinach pasta bake
- Baked Potato Soup
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Texas-style Chili (ground beef and turkey)
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Shelley's Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Broiled Parmasan Tilapia
- Whole Wheat Penne Pasta w/Turkey Sausage