More About JEANNIE65
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Excellent muffins, great for heart health!
Great refreshing salad
A soup my husband cooked up!
Great Breakfast to make the night before and then just pop in the oven in the morning! There are many ways to spice this recipe up; for example use Southwestern style hash browns or by adding Rotel (mild - Extra hot) before you add the sausage. Also, Egg Beaters makes a Southwestern style...so the possibilities are almost limit less.
Hearty beef stew with big chunks of beef and veggies
This is just the right amount for my husband and I....why wait for the holidays???
Quick and easy dish and packed with flavor. One serving is a cup.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Ken's Extra Lean Sloppy Joes
- Keema w/Ground turkey and rice
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Garden Vegetable Soup (Weight Watchers)
- Beef and Egg Noodles
- Kikkoman Fried Rice, prepared, no meat or egg
- Kikkoman Chicken Stir Fry, 3 servings
- Broccoli Casserole for two
- Boboli 12" Pizza - whole wheat crust
- Cha Cha's White Chicken Chili
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Chicken Curry
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Jeannie's Tried them and Liked them CB