More About FREDI59
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe can be used as a substitute for Mayo in alomst all cases - with only 12 calories per 1 Tbsp serving.
Can also be used as a base for many salad dressings and dips.
a colorful addition to any salad bar - or (almost) a meal by itself
who says carrot salad has to be boring ...
a garlicy-lemony-slightly red peppery green bean salad with a hint of nutty sesame flavor. one of my favorite side dishes to share
a hearty soup for cold summer (and winter) days
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Boston Baked Beans
- Crispy Rosemary Potato Wedges
- Corn Chowder
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Black Bean 'Hummus'
- Tex Mex Calzones
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Whole Wheat Waffles
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Honey-Balsalmic Chicken Breast
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Fredi's Recipes (public)
these are the recipes I deemed good enought to be published
these are the recipes I really like and made (much) more than once
|Originals - before Fredi's modification
these are the originals of recipes I modified and added to my favorites ...
|Fredi made those too