More About SUBSMITH
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Thanks to Miss Vicky, I love my pressure cooker and save a bundle on making my own beans.
This recipe is a take off from hers, but I have changed it to make it my own.
This recipe is even better done a day or two ahead of time. The flavors get even better.
Happy New Years!
This recipe makes 4 quarts, so if you are using a small crock pot, I suggest you halve the recipe.
I think I finally have figured out how to use the calculator so that it is an accurate reading.
Very rich spicy starter to any meal, full of healthful goodness. I make this during the morning chores, because there are plenty of times to let the soup set until I have time to proceed.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Soup
- Black Bean Fudge Brownies
- Momma's Meatloaf
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Spiced Carrot-Zucchini Bread
- Roasted Squash Soup
- Ginger-hazelnut Asian Pears
- Tomato Soup
- Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri)
- Ranch Chicken Loaf
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- Skinny Caramel Popcorn
- Taco Soup
- Zucchini "noodles"
- CL: Pressure Cooker White Beans with Roasted Red Pepper and Pesto
- Orange Marmalade fish
- Coach Nicole's Molasses & Honey Breakfast Granola
- Italian Chickpea Stew
- Tomato and Red Bell Pepper Soup
- Tomatillo Avocado Salsa
- Chicken green tomatillo enchiladas.
- Fresh & Easy Tomatillo Pineapple Salsa
- Seedy Tomatillo Salsa
- New Orleans Red Beans
- Banana Tea Bread