More About TIGGYWINKLE1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe I copied from the E2 Engine Diet book. Its for those who eat plant-based foods or just plain good old healthy dessert. Very few calories for a large portion - very yummy Very quick and easy to do. Also freezes well.
Butternut soup - with a delightful secret taste (cumin). Recipe given to me by a farmer at the Irvine Farmers Market.
Taken from Cooking Light Magazine. Really, really delicious. Add or change spices/herbs as you wish for different flavor.
Delicious plain low fat yogurt made in a 4 quart crock pot. Easy and Cheap
A great low-fat, healthy dip.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Vegan Breakfast Burritos
- Kitchen Basics: Vegetable Stock
- Slow Cooker Provencal Chicken and Beans
- Chicken Breasts with Red Wine Sauce
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Nick's Red Beans and Rice w/Turkey Sausage
- Rosemary and Cherry Tomato Chicken Breasts
- Pico de Gallo (Authentic Mexican Salsa)
- Healthy Granola Bars